(800) 627-3524 | (574) 674-5125
FREE SHIPPING on Orders Over $50!
Would You Like Your Flag To Last Longer?
- Take down the flag when winds exceed 30 mph
- Wash your flag every 3 to 4 months
- Use cold water, gentle cycle, large load with a very mild soap
- Do not wash anything else with the flag
- Hang the flag vertically by the grommets to drip dry
- Do not put it in the dryer
- Then, lightly spray the flag with ScotchGuard
- If the flag has begun to fray, we will re-hem it for a nominal fee (much less than the cost of a new flag)