A fiberglass flagpole can simply be a convenient; strong and durable flagpole.
- Our fiberglass flagpoles will not pit, corrode or rust over time – an advantage over metal flagpoles.
- The high-quality gelcoat finish insures the brilliant white surface will not dull over time and exposure to sun, wind and rain.
- The finish won’t stain or discolor.
- Our fiberglass flagpoles are maintenance-free with the exception of changing the halyard (rope), flag snaps and flag.
- The internal halyard system comes with a truck (top pulley system) that rotates 360 degrees, insuring that your flag will not get wrapped around its pole in variable winds.
- The internal halyard system is amazingly simple to operate.
- The internal halyard protects your flagpole and your flag from vandalism.
- And the internal halyard system eliminates the clanging and thunking of hardware slapping against the flagpole in the wind because fiberglass will absorb impact and sound.
- Fiberglass flagpoles will not attract lightning or conduct electricity so no grounding is required.
- Fiberglass flagpoles are light in weight, making installation easier and ideal for homeowners along waterways and lakes.
- All poles are available with either an in-ground sleeve or a tilting/hinge base
- Made in the USA
If you favor traditional flagpoles, you can choose a fiberglass model with an external halyard. It will have some, though limited, rotation capability and be very quiet in the wind, compared to metal poles. It will have all the strength, durability and lasting beauty of the internal-halyard fiberglass flagpoles.
Our fiberglass flagpoles vary in height from 20 to 40 feet.
Our manufacturing produces exceptionally strong flagpoles. Unflagged, our poles can withstand winds up to 210 mph. Even flagged they can take constant winds up to 170 mph.
If you are looking for maintenance-free and lasting beauty, convenience, strength and durability in your flagpole, contact Flags International.